LIGO Document D070157-x0
- A more robust version of the QPD connector to be used on the OMC and the bench in HAM-6 (and elsewhere).
- The PEEK components were made thicker and completely contain the newly designed and thicker kapton PCB. The wires for the common cathode, anodes, and the noise sense wire fit through small holes in the back PEEK half of the connector body before soldering directly to the PCB.
- Full document number: LIGO-D070157-00-C
- Author(s): Charles Osthelder
- Document date: 2007-08-29
- Document received date: 2008-01-11
- Document entry date: 2008-01-11
DCC Version 3.3.0, contact
Document Database Administrators