LIGO Document M060334-v4
- One of the provisions of the LSC Bylaws is the creation of a Publications and Presentations Committee. Among other functions, the P&P committee is charged with:
• maintaining a public archive of publications and presentations
• managing the reviews of LSC technical publications and conference proceedings
• managing reviews of abstracts and presentations at conferences
• nominating speakers for conferences
This memorandum outlines the specific procedures and timelines for LSC members to follow with regard to observational papers, technical papers, abstracts, and presentations.
- v4 adds two steps to the observational papers procedures to accommodate the public outreach science summaries requirement, as approved by the LSC Council March 2012.
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators