LIGO Document M1200070-v1
- Advanced LIGO Committee Report for the AOS SLC Manifold/Cryopump and Mode Cleaner Tube Baffles FDR
- I) July 2011 - The AOS SLC Manifold/Cryopump and Mode Cleaner Tube Baffles FDR 1st went through a 1st recommendation, see links below. All of which were approved by DC and DHS.
II) April 2012 - Update x2 items were left open associated with July 2011. Based on Porcelain coating being replaced with oxidized polished stainless steel these are both now out of date and no longer relevant. I therefore call this FDR closed. See details below: -
i) on welds
* Manifold Cryopump baffle - welds in production version will be performed as per Weld Spec. 1st article version with Porcelain coating will not be used, see below.
* Mode Cleaner Tube Baffle - no welds
ii) Porcelain Coating
* Manifold Cryopump baffle - Porcelain Coating replaced with oxidized polished stainless steel.
* Mode Cleaner Tube Baffle - Porcelain Coating replaced with oxidized polished stainless steel.
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators