LIGO Document P070043-x0
- The GEO600 gravitational wave detector located near Hannover in Germany is one of the four detectors of the LIGO Scientific Collaboration (LSC). For almost the entire year of 2006, GEO600 participated in the S5 science run of the LSC. Overall an equivalent of about 270 days of science data with an average peak sensitivity of better than 3 × 10−22 Hz−1/2 have been acquired so far. In this paper, we describe the status of the GEO600 project during the period between January 2006 and February 2007. In addition, plans for the near-term and medium-term future are discussed.
- Full document number: LIGO-P070043-00-Z
- Author(s): Benno Willke
- Document date: 2007-04-18
- Document received date: 2007-04-18
- Document entry date: 2007-04-18
- Published in Class Quant Grav vol. 24 pg. S389-S397.
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators