LIGO Document D1200719-v7
- A printed circuit board and associated schematic for a low noise laboratory quality current source to be used with commercial laser diodes in critical applications
- This revision makes the following modifications:
1. Added a protection circuit that limits the output voltage of the driver to the laser diode to 4 V.
2. Changed U9 to LT1128, which lowers the sensing noise for the current set point of the slow path.
3. Changes the topology of the slow bias path to use only a single power N-channel MOSFET for the bias current. This was to prevent the observed bias-dependent cross-ver between the two feedback routes in the slow path, which caused a noise bump at the cross-over frequency.
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators