LIGO Document E080130-v2
- Test Plan and Acceptance Criteria for the Advanced LIGO Faraday Isolator
- - Updated applicable documentation
- Linked specifications from this version of the document. Removed 100 ppm/surface requirements after receiving feedback from vendors on coating capabilities (although earlier discussions were much more optimistic).
- Changed criteria for optimizing the isolation ration - per new directives, the isolation ratio is now optimized at 20 W instead of 100 W.
- Removed unnecessary criterion of IO thermal mode mismatch 1% (not a requirement) with the adaptive optical element on (not part of the design yet).
- Corrected 1/10 beam diameter criterion to show urad instead.
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators