LIGO Document E1500164-v1
- A circuit board (D1500113) has been designed to provide filtering to the high voltage drive signals sent to the Electrostatic Drive actuation points in order to provide the following enhanced functionality:
1. Single stage filtration of each quadrant signal consisting of a pole-zero RC filter to enhance dynamic range while providing sufficient filtration
2. A rescaling of the RC ratio such that the filters present a higher impedance to the ESD amplifier in order to reduce the transient current flow that has caused trips in the ESD amplifier voltage monitoring function.
3. Inclusion of the 10k series resistor presently used for current limiting in the event of an in-vacuum discharge. This permits better packaging.
- PDF Version (E1500164_ESD_5channelFilter-v1.pdf, 18.9 kB)
- Other Files:
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators