LIGO Document L080044-x0
- Guidance on if and when free-machining stainless steel (303, 303S, 303Se) is permitted in the LIGO vacuum system.
- Clarification added to the original prohibition against the use of 303 or 303Se stainless steel in the LIGO observatory vacuum system; Small parts such as fasteners or hardware can be comprised of 303 or 303Se.
- Full document number: LIGO-L080044-00-V
- Author(s): John Worden
- Document date: 2008-04-28
- Document received date: 2008-05-06
- Document entry date: 2008-05-06
DCC Version 3.4.1, contact
Document Database Administrators