LIGO Document T970130-v2
- The LIGO/VIRGO Data Frame Format for interferometric gravitational wave detectors (IGWD) is a collaborative effort that has evolved out of a frame format design originated within the VIRGO Project. This specification has evolved out of the recognition for the need of a standard definition of this frame format that can be used by individual (international) projects wishing to adhere to a common representation of data produced by IGWD. It is hoped that by using a standard design for data, future collaborative analyses of data taken by different projects can be promoted more easily.
- • Updated Appendix D with detector information for KAGRA and LIGO India
• Modified the assignment of data quality bits and detectors of Table 28 of Appendix A to mirror the more complete information in section 2 of Appendix D
• Added Appendices to the Table of Contents
• Changed CIT_40 channel prefix to be C1:
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators