LIGO Document D071163-v2
- Part of Horizontal & Vertical Sensor Assemblies, HAM ISI. Concentric concave and convex spherical surfaces allow for 3-DoF rotational adjustment of sensor probe during alignment.
- Release for Advanced LIGO procurement.
Changes from Enhanced LIGO version include:
1. Minor changes to spherical radius tolerances, to match red-line drawing from HPD.
2. Added channels to aid in lubricating concave surface during alignment.
3. Added 1/4"-20 hole, for cable tie-down.
4. Added chamfers around interface surface.
DCC Version 3.4.1, contact
Document Database Administrators