LIGO Document E1201096-v5
- Contamination Sample Handling - How to receive, use, send, buy and store samples.
- PENDING UPDATES
1) Need to include https://us.vwr.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?catalog_number=300051-532 into table 1 on page 3. This lighted eye-wear is in use at both sites. TO re-order use link here.
1) 4 ' wafer holders from https://graphene-supermarket.com/ The part number is not showing up on their web-site. However, they do still sell them (as Melanie just bought some for LLO, NOv 2013). You just need to call the company.
1) v5 includes re-emphasized clarification on wanting vertical wafers and vertical optics placed adjacent to core-optics.
2) v5 also INCLUDES HOW TO PLACE WAFERS IN CORRECT ORIENTATION IN CARRIER PG.9-10.
3) v4 now ready for general consumption and includes information on buying FBI samples, 4' wafers and 1' optics.
DCC Version 3.4.1, contact
Document Database Administrators