LIGO Document G1401132-v8
- A brief summary of the features of the quad state space model available in the generate function:
Notes on how to edit these features yourself are also included.
The features include:
1. Relative SUS/cage sensors and actuators
2. Suspension point reaction forces to connect to the ISI
3. Two-chain models
4. Violin modes: all stages
5. damping: top mass and oplev
New struct-based input mode that makes the code easier to expand and utilize. Detailed instructions can be found in QUAD_Model_input_options_template.m
Also behind the scenes, Simulink files define the layout of the connections between the various pieces of the model and the signal flow. These replace the append/connect lines in generate_QUAD_Model_Production.m.
- G1401132-v8 (QuadModelFeatures_G1401132-v8.pdf, 3.1 MB)
- Other Files:
- -v8: Added information in the new input mode to the model. likewise for Feedforward feature as well as information on how to modify the new simulink implementation.
-v7: Added more notes on the violin mode and damping features.
-v6: Added oplev damping and violin modes at all 4 stages.
-v5: A complete rewrite, to reflect a big update in svn rev 7920.
-v4: Added a thermal noise estimate from the silica fibers
-v3: Modified the inputs and outputs for the dual-chain model. Also made all new features compatible with damping loops.
DCC Version 3.4.1, contact
Document Database Administrators