LIGO Document T1000179-v21
- The purpose of this document is to record the mode-matching/imaging and optical layout solutions for the aLIGO Hartmann Wavefront Sensor (HWS) probe beams.
Each solution meets the following requirements:
1. Image the limiting aperture of the optical system (a baffle by the beam splitter) onto the Hartmann sensor
2. Provide a magnification of approximately 1/17.5x from the between the image plane and the Hartmann sensor.
3. Yield a roughly collimated beam at the Hartmann sensor
- -21: added the 1064nm polarization optics
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators