LIGO Document T0900144-v2
- The design of the arm length fluctuation system. This system aids in the lock acquisition of the interferometer by stabilising the arm cavity length fluctuations to within ~1.3 nm.
- 1) Started appendix B ’Version History’.
2) Modified section 5.1 to reflect what is mentioned in the ALS Requirements Document (T0900095-v2).
3) Updated figures 1,7,8 with the latest fiber phase noise correction measurements.
4) Updated figure 3, include the mode matching telescope for the 532 nm beam and wavefront sensors.
DCC Version 3.4.0, contact
Document Database Administrators