LIGO Document T0900144-v4
- The design of the arm length fluctuation system. This system aids in the lock acquisition of the interferometer by stabilising the arm cavity length fluctuations to within ~1.3 nm.
- - Removed the approach section to reduce repetition.
- Inserted transmission table 2.
- Section 3.2.1, change the dynamic range from
1 um_pk to +-5 um (e.g. 10 um peak to peak).
- Included stable Quad feedback using the penultimate mass and the test mass only.
- Major reshuffle of the sections.
- Made the Quad VCO locking strategy the baseline locking approach.
DCC Version 3.3.0, contact
Document Database Administrators